You are invited to be a part of history as the Ag Business Epicenter unveils it’s new name and brand to the public.
This grassroots initiative, created by countless businesses and professionals from Southern Minnesota and Northern Iowa, will propel this region as the center of ag business (think Silicon Valley or The Research Triangle but in the world of ag business). We can’t wait to share it, and celebrate with you!
Monday, June 20, 11 am – 1 pm
Riverfront Park (309 West Rock Street), Mankato, MN
Brand unveiling at 11:20 am
- U.S. Representative Tim Walz
- Sheryl Meshke, Co-President and CEO, AMPI
- Scott Bergs, Co-Founder and CEO of Neutral Path Communications LLC
- Emily Combs, Research Scientist, DuPont Pioneer
- Jonathan Zierdt, President & CEO, Greater Mankato Growth, Inc.
Our vision is to build on existing ag business prominence across the Southern Minnesota – Northern Iowa Agricultural Region maximizing a growing economic marketplace in order to be the premier ag business epicenter in the United States – the most diverse, balanced and sustainable.