We bolster the growth of the food and ag industry by strategically attracting, building, and empowering new and existing businesses, their workforce, and communities they call home.
Retention & Expansion
Ensure existing companies grow, profit, and remain in the GreenSeam by addressing regulatory and supply chain challenges, and supporting the growth of products, markets, and technologies.
- Public Affairs
- Marketplace Positioning
- Economic Prosperity
- Wondering Who’s Here? Click here for the business directory.
Attraction & Creation
Attraction – Attract companies to expand and relocate to our region.
- Connect your product or service into a world-class supply chain.
- Utilize our region’s infrastructure and natural resources.
Creation – Support the creation of new products, services, technologies, and businesses!
- Entrepreneur Support
- E1 Collaborative
- Launch Minnesota
- University Research
- Small Business Development Center
Talent Development, Attraction, & Retention
‘Supporting industry growth through education, research, and people’
We advocate and coordinate regional efforts to ensure the education and workforce of today aligns with the industry needs of tomorrow.
- Attract and retain top talent
- Build or develop an internship program
- Job & Internship Placement
- Continued Education
- Research Opportunities
Higher Education Development
- Curriculum Development
- Ag specific degrees & certificate programs
- College and University Collaborators
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- South Central College
Early Talent Pipeline & Programs
- High School curriculum development
Regional Branding & Promotion
Showcase our region’s assets to propel sustainable growth for our businesses, communities, and people.
- Natural Resources
- Supply Chain
- Higher Education