The Spring 2022 Career Fair with take place on campus only.
Tuesday, October 18th | Noon-4 p.m. | Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium
Interviews will be on Wednesday, October 19th from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium
WHO WILL ATTEND?
The fair is open only to SDSU students. The primary target audience is students with majors, minors, certificates in the Jerome J. Lohr College of Engineering. Academic areas of study include:
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Construction and Operations Management: Construction Management, Construction Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology, Mechatronics Technology, Operations Management
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science: Informatics, Software Engineering
- Mathematics and Statistics: Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Engineering