Our company was created by Harold and Deloris Hiniker. They began on Lake Street in 1939, but due to the need to expand, they moved the company to its present location in LeHillier in the late 50's. In 1992, the company was sold to Ken Hiniker. This was also the year Superior Concrete Block Company added retaining wall and slotted precast slats to their list of products. Six years later, the company was sold to Steve and Wanda Rentz. We began producing erosion control products in 2001. As for recent happenings, we started producing the Interlink Fence-Wall System this year.
3 Civic Center Plaza, Suite 100
Mankato, MN 56001